Bulk Hauler- Montezuma, GA
LOCATION: Montezuma, GA
POSTING DATE: Thursday, August 10, 2017
- 1 ½ years verifiable tractor-trailer combination driving.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Report for duty as scheduled.
- Maintain current DOT medical certification.
- Maintain valid class A CDL & acceptable MVR.
- Perform daily vehicle inspections as per SMI policy.
- Monitor available hours as per 49 CFR §395.
- Ensure security of all loads by following SMI & State requirements.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Driver must meet Department of Transportation physical qualifications of 49 CFR §391.41.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers, use tools and controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently
- to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee may regularly lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug test, physical, and background check.
- This position is classified as a safety-sensitive position; Responsible for creating and maintaining a safety-conscious work environment according to policies and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and is regularly exposed to cold and extreme heat.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free work place. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.