Bulk Hauler - Quitman,GA
POSTING DATE: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 1 ½ years of full-time verifiable tractor-trailer combination experience
- Maintain valid Class A CDL license & acceptable MVR
- Maintain valid Tanker Endorsement
- Maintain current DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate (Card)
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must have proof of U.S. Citizenship or have a valid work visa
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Report ready for duty as scheduled
- Maintain and adhere to all SMI policies
- Operate all equipment in a safe and professional manner in accordance with SMI polices and DOT regulations
- Monitor available drive/on duty/off duty hours in accordance with FMCSA regulation 49 CFR §395
- Proficient and functional with hand-held SMI Trucking computer database and other electronic systems
- Must be able to work early or late hours, weekends, and major holidays
- Execute error free work
- Other related duties as assigned
- The employee will frequently stand, carry/push/lift up to 50 lbs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach up to a level of 8 feet and climb a height of up to 10 ft
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and demonstrate manual dexterity while performing job duties
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will be occasionally exposed to twisting of the back and neck
- The employee will continuously stand, walk, handle, talk, see, and hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and is regularly exposed to cold and extreme heat.
- The employee will occasionally be exposed to loud noise, slippery floor surface, cluttered floor surface, hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts), contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritants, toxic exposure nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions
This position is classified as a safety-sensitive position; Responsible for creating and maintaining a safety-conscious work environment according to policies and procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.