We operate one of the largest Dairy Cooperative Trucking Fleets in the southeast. Apply Here
Why choose SMI?
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Wages by Region
- Excellent Benefit Plans
- 401k Employer Match
- Terminals Located in Georgia & Florida
- Well-Maintained Volvo & Freightliner Fleet
- Day Cab & Sleeper Trucks
- 12 months recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) and PSP report.
- No serious traffic violations including, but not limited to, excessive speeding.
- Will adhere to FMCSA regulation 49 CFR 391.11(b)(2): "Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public,
- to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records."
- Current Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
- Negative drug screen.
- Negative three(3) year drug and alcohol history.
- Satisfactory completion of a SMI road test.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- All requirements contained in 49 CFR 391.11 not specifically stated above