LOCATION: Belleview, FL
POSTING DATE: Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form, quality issues and quality test results to Member patrons.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.Ability to write simple correspondence.Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Collect, sort and log in samples; keep detailed records of test results and sample chain of custody information.
- Perform raw milk testing for butterfat, protein, lactose, solids, bacteria, somatic cells, water, antibiotics and others.
- Monitor test results and report quality issues to Member patrons.
- Perform milk testing equipment calibration and keep detailed records of equipment performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will frequently sit, stand, walk, use hand controls, demonstrate manual dexterity, balance, handle, and talk.
- The employee will occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 lbs., twist, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach and taste. The employee will continuously need to hear and see.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.