Network Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Belleview, FL
POSTING DATE: Monday, March 11, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years overall technology experience in a technical support role; 5+ years of experience with network architecture and engineering - including complex network design, hands-on implementation/configuration of LAN/WAN networking devices and operational support.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug test and a background check.
- Must have proof of U.S. Citizenship or a valid work visa.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Must demonstrate thorough understanding of networking concepts and systems including Routing and Switching, WAN/LAN, Cisco & HP network devices, VOIP, WLANs.
- Must demonstrate thorough understanding of basic network components and IP concepts.
- Must demonstrate troubleshooting skills (both hardware and software).
- Must demonstrate strong application knowledge in Exchange Online and other mainstream applications.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of Cisco VOIP phone systems.
- Must possess strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; must be a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and technical procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Install, configure, manage and maintain network systems infrastructure devices, as well as all related hardware and software
- Plan and implement upgrades, patches, and installation of new applications and equipment
- Conduct evaluation of new technologies to optimize network efficiency and performance
- Maintain complete and accurate inventory of technology assets; create and continually maintain related diagrams
- Plan and implement upgrades, patches, and installation of WAN and LAN infrastructure including switches/routers/wireless controllers
- Plan and implement upgrades, patches of Windows Servers and Citrix Applications
- Network outage team member responsible for power outage services restoration, such as equipment down and server reboot, if necessary
- Ensure company’s network, servers, and data remain secure and in compliance
- Maintain existing network environments through proactive monitoring and problem resolution
- Lead assigned projects, including working with team members to define projects, develop and document plans and complete project
- Identify recurring and potential problems to escalate notification of situations to senior team members or management
- Responsible for performance, maintenance, and troubleshooting of internet circuits (local & remote locations)
- Collaboration with the Management team to understand overall metrics and apply tactical plans to ensure service levels are met
- Work daily with remote support tools troubleshooting a wide variety of issues with end users; recommend software, processes and procedures
- Provide Level 1 – 4 helpdesk support to all users. Respond to telephone calls, email and in person requests for technical support promptly. Use Helpdesk ticketing software to log all IT service request.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for phone and remote assistance, after normal business hours
- Insure appropriate documentation, work flow and processes are agreed to and communicated
- Write technical and business documentation
- May train, coach or assist less experienced team members; act as a technical resource for other IT Department team members.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve department and company goals
- Works independently within established policies & procedures
- Other related duties as assigned
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and demonstrate manual dexterity while performing job duties
- The employee will frequently stand, carry/push/lift up to 50 lbs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach up to a level of 8 feet and climb a height of up to 10 ft.
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time, paying attention to detail
- Constant operation of standard office machines, including computer
- Requires frequent ability to move freely about the office building
- Environment involved is regularly inside the office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.