PPD Data Entry Clerk
LOCATION: Belleview, FL
POSTING DATE: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Required 10-Key
- Some knowledge in Excel and Word.
- Required to pay attention to detail.
- Computer data entry, phones and working with customers.This job must be learned in producer payroll.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.Ability to write simple correspondence.Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Process, enter and file milk tickets.
- Record information and resolve problems with manifest tickets and maintain accurate records for future reference.
- Contact producers whenever adjustments need to be made due to producer issues.
- Maintain SMI spreadsheet for route errors on a daily basis.
- Contact terminal managers regarding driver errors daily as necessary.
- Process all rejected, spilled and dumped loads.
- Stuff payrolls for SMI producers within scheduled timeline.
- Maintain and disburse calibration charts.
- Balance with small plants for SMI milk.
- Get totals from producer owned plants for EOM.
- All customer service duties are expected to be handled in a courteous and professional manner. Duties include phone calls and written correspondence.
- BACKUP FOR RECEPTIONIST.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and demonstrate manual dexterity while performing job duties.
- Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time, paying attention to detail.
- Constant operation of standard office machines, including computer.
- Requires frequent ability to move freely about the office building and frequent ability to bend.
- Requires constant answering/using the telephone.
- Environment involved is mostly inside office, could be some time required in production area, heat/cold, wet/humid.
- The employee may occasionally be exposed to twisting of the back and neck, contact with sharp objects, and hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.