LOCATION: Belleview, FL
POSTING DATE: Friday, May 4, 2018
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have an acceptable background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have proof of U.S. Citizenship or have a valid work visa.
- Must maintain valid class E driver’s license & acceptable MVR.
- Must be able to work any shift and weekends.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Handle samples according to protocol to insure holding temperature is kept within specified range.
- Read thermometers located in sample holding refrigerators. Record results and report readings that are out of specified range.
- Transport samples to laboratory in company owned vehicle.
- The employee will frequently lift up to 40 lbs, be required to drive automobile for extended periods of time and demonstrate manual dexterity while performing job duties.
- The employee will be occasionally exposed to twisting of the back and neck.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will continuously stand, sit, walk, handle, talk, see, and hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works both inside and outside, and is frequently exposed to cold, extreme heat, wet and/or humid environment.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to cluttered and slippery floor surfaces, and contact with sharp objects, skin irritants, hazardous cleaning solutions, hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts), and nuisance dust, fumes, and sprays.
- The employee is continuously exposed to vibrations
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
This position is classified as a safety-sensitive position; Responsible for creating and maintaining a safety-conscious work environment according to policies and procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.