LOCATION: Supply Division Mayo, FL
POSTING DATE: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- 1 and ½ years verifiable tractor-trailer combination driving.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a current CDL A license. Hazmat endorsement required (or must be obtained within a specified period of time). Must have current DOT medical certification.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Receive, store, and ship merchandise kept in warehouse.
- Load and unload merchandise while it is being received or when it is shipped.
- Maintain cycle counts of all warehouse inventories and report discrepancies to the supervising manager.
- Keep records as merchandise enters and leaves the warehouse, including proper labeling of prescription drugs.
- Organize, rotate, and stock merchandise in warehouse.
- Unload merchandise and stock on farm shelf.
- Conduct regular checks and maintenance functions of all warehouse machinery.
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain a current DOT medical certification and a valid class CDL A license with Hazmat endorsement and acceptable MVR and able to safely operate fork lift.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, drive, and use hands and fingers, use tools and controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to crouch or crawl.
- The employee is required to stand for long periods of time and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 without assistance and greater than 50lbs with assistance; and occasionally lift and/or roll more than 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to cold, extreme heat, cluttered floor surfaces, contact with sharp object, contact with skin irritants, hazardous cleaning solutions, hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts), and nuisance dusty, fumes, and sprays
- The employee is frequently exposed to a wet or humid environment, and slippery floor surfaces
- The employee is continuously exposed to vibrations
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Southeast Milk, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place and a drug free workplace. Southeast Milk, Inc. employees are expected to perform duties assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and responsibilities may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to submit applications.